- You are fully responsible for your own Singapore365.com account, including safeguarding the security of your account, and agree to be fully liable for all activites conducted using your account.
- You are solely responsible for any possible copyright infringement as a result of the press release (including ALL its Content), whether directly or indirectly.
- You are aware that non-English, spammy, unethical, pornographic, racist, dangerous, illegal, libelous, defamatory or copyright-infringing Content (based on the opinion of our editorial staff) is strictly NOT ALLOWED on Singapore365.com.
- By submitting your press release, you would have granted Singapore365.com an International, royalty-free and non-exclusive rights to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, copy and distribute the press release (including ALL its Content) provided by you.
- If you have removed/deleted the press release for whatever reasons, Singapore365.com will undertake reasonable efforts to remove the said Content from our Website, upon receiving a written request from you. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Singapore365.com is not resposible for removing Content from other/external website(s).
- You agree that Singapore365.com has the right to refuse, reject or remove any Content that, in our opinion, violates our policies or that we feel is harmful or objectionable. You also agree that Singapore365.com has the sole discretion to terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason whatsoever.
- Singapore365.com is not under any obligation to distribute your press releases (including all its Content) to 3rd parties.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
Being a free service, Singapore365.com has not reviewed, and cannot review all the Content posted to our Website, and therefore cannot be held responsible for the Content's use. Singapore365.com also does not represent, endorse, guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the published Content. By accessing Singapore365.com, you agree that the owners, creators and providers of Singapore365.com cannot be held responsible for ANY harm or losses that may result from the use of our website, whether directly or indirectly.
Responsibility of Copyright Owners and Company Officials
If you feel that there has been an infringement or that a press release has been posted in error, kindly Contact Us for immediate removal of the said Content.
Singapore365.com does not collect personally-identifiable information about its visitors and users, except when such visitors and users provide such information on a voluntary basis. This information is not shared nor sold to a third party. The e-mail addresses in our database is used to send information updates or administrative notifications about this Website and you may choose to opt out.
There are tracking and monitoring programs installed on this Website that records each visitor's movement, usage, referrals, IP address, browser type, operating system and other non-personal information. This is for statistical purposes and for us to improve the products and offerings on Singapore365.com.